Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines

I have always enjoyed Valentines Day. Mostly because it is right around my birthday. I have many Valentines themed birthday celebrations. I started hand making my valentines for family a couple of years ago. I love these mostly because I am using up thing I have at home. When I got married we made our own  wedding invitations. We ordered too many beautifully lined envelopes. I purposely made the cards to fit in these envelopes because they seem romantic to me. All of the scrap-booking, construction, card-stock paper I have had stored away for awhile. Most I simply folded in half and cut hearts in the middle. I use the cut out heart on the next valentine. I wrote my message on the back in a washable marker. The prisma colors bleed through too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger