Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sister's Granny squares

So my great aunt taught me the basics of crochet when I was a little girl. I called her Sister, everyone called her Sister. Sister was a very creative woman! She is the inspiration for a lot of things that I make. My Little sister's birthday is two days after Christmas. She slept on my couch one night last week, I had crocheted her this lap blanket. I thought about our great aunt a lot while I worked on this project. I laid it on Lil' and woke her up taking pictures of the the Granny Square blanket. Lil' seemed to like it a lot. I loved making this and will make another very soon.

She had to get her glasses on before she could see it! We are all blind!

1 comment:

  1. I love this blanket and so do my roommates when we're hangin' out on the couch. Thanks big sister!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger