Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yeah 100th post!

I really enjoy blogging. Unfortunately, I don't make enough time in my life to do it. The sporadic way I keep up with my by blog is much like my sewing room, stacks of promise in need of a lot of straightening
Well In 2011 I would like to be a more on point person, I guess keep up with the things that I do and follow through with the things that need to be done. I don't feel as though I am spelling this out very well. I want to stop slacking, sleeping in, and being lazy in the evenings. I want to create and do a lot more. Be more productive. Hopefully this will include blogging more than 100 times in 2011. I think it took me a year and a half to get to 100.
Here is my list of things to do:
Kaffe quilt--done
2 baby toys- -1 done
table runners
mini-quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger