Monday, January 26, 2009

Quilting as a job

Wow, wouldn't it be wonderful if someone would pay me to quilt. I know that people do this but, I don't think that I have the skill yet. I saw on tv this lady in Kansas was doing free machine quilting (i am sorry, her name escapes me). I was in awe, she has my dream life. Her set-up was incredible. I can't wait until I have the time and the space to create things like that. I know that I  have it in me me. I just need the resources. Right now, I am enjoying drooling over the things that other quilters are creating. Even though, there is a slight pang of jealousy.  I would even go as far as saying that I would like to own my very own quilt shop. I can see myself in there giving classes, helping customers pick out my fabulous fabrics. Oh, I am in such a dream world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger