Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Me

This is me. I really like how this self portrait turned out. I took it after going to the spa, I had my very curly hair straightened. I look like a different blurry person. I have been doing a lot of personal reflection lately. Trying to be a peace with myself and my surroundings. I have the constant feeling that I need to be trying to do more with my life. I am not really sure what that I should be doing though. I need larger blocks of time in order to be crafty. I think that I need to be more comfortable about where I am. I have a great family, job, home, hubby, doggy and friends.  Everyone wants what they don't have. I want many things that I dont have, but maybe it is not in my cards. Maybe, I am not meant to do those things. I feel like I am talking about pre-destination with out trying to. I believe that we are on this earth to accomplish things and we are all better at different aspects of the task. I am unsure about what is to be accomplished or the task, though...maybe Peace, Happiness and Love? I think that I analyze to much and read too much into things. I skip over those important things that are generally right on the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger