Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kaffe Quilt

Look, I finished it! It ended up working out great. The perfect size for a throw. About 60x60. I debated and debated over what to do about the quilting. Again, I could see myself messing up the fabric. Finally, I decided I would  just simply stitch in the ditches. I was super happy with that choice. I washed it and it came out so soft almost a little puffy. I am super excited. I love the Kaffe fabrics together. It really works with what I have in the living room (the yellow matches the dyed curtains perfectly). The backing is the yellow from the trim and a few scraps. I think that was the fastest I have ever completed a quilt. I did not want to use super thick batting. I am excited too because I have left overs of this fabric. More Pillows??

2 comments:

  1. Hello sister, I love this quilt!!! The fabrics are beautiful and I'm sure it looks great in the den!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly,
    Everytime I look you've made another wonderful creation. I LOVE this quilt and these amazing fabrics. You are something else!!!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger