Monday, March 15, 2010

Silver Flower Bag and Kaffe Quilt


 I made this bag for my sister awhile ago. I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to her. I used the waste band of a pair of wrangler jeans for the inside. It made a nice set of pockets for the bag. I made it rather large so that she could get some books in it. I used silver vinyl for the bottom to make it stronger. I would love to make a few more like this to sell at some point. I was so thankful that she sent me these images. I this was fairly easy one day project.
I also worked on this quilt for the living room. I love this Kaffe fabric. I cut large squares from the fat quarters and then I used the leftovers to make a long binding. I am going to use a yellow to finish off the quilt. I think it will be a nice blend and contrast.  I am really excited by this fabric and hurried through this project. I just could not cut up these awesome prints. I wanted to leave the squares as big as I could. Cant wait to see the finished quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger