Sunday, September 1, 2013

Basket and Pouf Done!


 I have finished my foot stool pouf. It took very little time. After much deliberation I settled on making it 20x20x13, I didn't have quite enough fabric to make it 20x20x20 .I love it . I still think it could use a bit of foam so that it could serve as a stool, not just a foot rest. I really made it to got with these awesome chairs, I got for a steal over a year ago.   I think the dog likes it too. She is still too big to even think about curling up on this one.    



I also completed this crochet basket that I remade about 6 times in order to get the dimensions I was looking for. I love how this came out with the handle and all. Not quite sure where it will go, but I do think it is a nice size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger