Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Kaffe Quilt

 Here is a sneak  shot of a project I have had in the works for awhile. I need to rap it up soon. If I get too comfortable with the mess a quilt creates, the project will never get finished. I have truly loved working with the Kaffe fabrics. The quilt is a play on the dark and lights. It has been a crazy last few weeks off with every moment off of work planned out. That has come to an end for awhile. It is also become so incredibly hot here in the south, all I want to do is be inside near an air condition vent. I had beautiful sunflowers, tomatoes and green grass that is now a crispy brown. Really wishing I had a swimming pool right now. Hope to be able to show you the finished product soon on the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger