Sunday, December 5, 2010

Reusable Gift Wrap

Ive been thinking beyond the normal reuse of gift bag, bow or shirt box. I purchased quite a bit of Christmas fabric back in January when it went on sale. I wanted to put to use so, I have decided on making draw string bags for gift giving. I hope that the receiver will be inclined to reuse. I used awesome ribbon as the drawstring and added bells to a few. I admit that I like glossy wrapping paper, however it takes up awkward space in my closet and year round which is a serious nuisance to me. I would like to use up what I have, and work toward future nullification of the wrapping paper. I think these bags will be good to give to immediate family, so I can explain my idea in hopes of getting them back. I don't think this will work for every gift I give. I would like to cut down on bags of paper after Christmas unwrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger