Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yarn and Cross stitch

This is a pretty little sampler I found on flickr when looking for inspiration. I really like the colors she used. I unfortunately lost the link to the image. I think that I am really drawn to the floral designs. It was titled "My Quaker Lady". One day, I will complete one of these little samplers. The spacing is so nice I wonder if this was a pattern or an original design.
Got a beautiful Birthday package that had a yarn cross stitch kit in it. I really like the colors that came with it. I have made little coasters so far.
I also went to yarnbirds here in my home town. This was my first trip to this wonderful establishment. The shopkeeper was wonderfully helpful and very kind. I will definitly be back. Ill show what I have started soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger