Friday, February 12, 2010

It was an awesome B-day!

Yesterday, I turned one year older! I had a wonderful day. My mom came to visit and we got up and I got the car stereo my dad gave me installed. I am rocking out now! I then went an ate a good lunch, then we headed to a new fabric store. I was super excited to see some of my favorite fabrics in person. The store is small and has a nice selection. The staff was odd. I don't know how else to put it each one had some strange element to them. I ended up buying quite a bit of fabric and a few goodies! I received a few very generous b-day cards. It was was even better when I got home and my sister came and we opened gifts! My hubby gave me beautiful sunflowers (perfect for all the nasty grey weather we have had to endure), gold and mother of pearl pendant, huge self healing mat and a super comfy sweat suit! He is so good at paying attention to the gifts that I want. Oh, it gets soooo much better. We went to The Pit in my downtown I has got to be one of the best meals I have had in my life. I had ribs, mac n cheese, and fried okra and nanner puddin and a carolina julep. It was awesome! I have leftovers too. I am so fortunate, my family is wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger