Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tying up odds and ends

I spent all day cleaning and sewing. No real finished projects to share. I finished hemming the tie-dyed panels for the curtains. I do not have hooks to hang the rods. I love the panels, I can't wait to get them up on the windows. Since Fall is sneaking up on us I want to be able to open the windows without having them uncovered. I never like for folks to be able to see in. I have plastic blinds now and hate them. I can wait to soften them up.
I finished my forest of trees. I am trying to figure out how I want to place them on the quilt. Hopefully, I will have my forest pieced together as well as my curtains hung tomorrow. I have the day off of work!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a good day off of work! It sounds like you are being very crafty and productive like always. I love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger