Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gettin' There

Here are my projects from the weekend.  I had camera issues...I couldn't find any batteries. There was an entire drawer filled with dead trick batteries. As soon as I thought I had two that were working, the camera would turn off. I had to charge a group overnight so, I could take them this morning. Sorry the light is not that great we have rain clouds outside. So here we are today, later than I promised.
Here are the curtains that I made out of the tie-dyed fabric. I love the color that fills the room when the sunshines through. 
The first shot is with no flash. I like it better because it shows the translucent quality of the fabric. The lower shot is with the flash. I was hoping that you can see the varation in the fabric dying. I love love love the color.
Here is my Dad's quilt which is still very much a UFO that is taped to the office door. I am really hoping that I can get it done soon. I don't have much more creative work in order to complete. I want to put a star in the right hand top corner and make a embroidered label for the back.  Of course, the dog has to get in every photo. She loves the camera, she comes running to me when she hears the click, click. I think it is hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger