Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shelf Idea

Here is the shelf that I made. I recycled the pine boards that my hubby uses to break in his Kung -fu. It is hard to tell from the image, but the edges facing out are raw from where they were broken. I painted the background  way before the shelf idea was born, it fits together nicely though! I put cup hooks to hang keys by the door. I love spray paint and have a nice arsenal, I must have used six colors to get the right one. I have made a few of these, all different sizes and colors to match different decor! This one needs slight repair, that is why it is sadly resting on the floor. I think I would like to make more but use stain instead. I still enjoy the painting in the back rather than cardstock. I will have to get started now that the cold weather is disappearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger