Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sparkly

I had two great aunts that never had children. When they passed, all of their fun stuff came to my sister and I. I have held on a lot of their stuff for awhile. I enjoyed getting them out and thinking of the things I could make from them. Ive had this huge box of jewelry for 7 years, unfortunately, it hasn't made its way into a project yet. I am moving across the country and I need to pack everything up, or get rid of it. Its hard to think about getting rid of some stuff. I have had one yard sale and we sold mostly old jewelry that was from the 40's and 50's.  These earrings were sold. I miss them, its hard and ridiculous that I miss them. I wish I wasn't materialistic. I love my junk, especially the stuff my great aunts sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger