Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Off?

I never have Saturdays off. This is a very exciting day for me. I have already accomplished alot, am hike, laundry, dishes, sewing, brunch,  and we are hoping to go to the party in downtown later. Here is Kuma today after the walk...she loves any time she get to go with... thank goodness it was cool.
She does not have blue eyes... the flash just reflects funny.
My final, largest sunflower is fading. I am sure it will soon be attacked by the wood pecker just like the other ones. I have enjoyed every aspect of growing these beauties. I will definitely be growing them again next year.



I also finished the blue section of Texas. Check out the teal barbwire fabric. I am so happy with the ease of this project. I know it will be greatly appreciated too. Working on the white and red next.            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger