Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Beginnings


I woke up and decided that I wanted to hang out with the dog. I think that she had a different idea, she got pretty muddy in the back yard, she was very proud of herself. She has taken a liking to digging holes when no one is watching. She stayed in with me in the ac while the storms passed. We had some pretty threatening thunder storms today. I worked on getting some baby  gifts completed, my two step-sisters are pregnant. I am going to see them soon at the lake. I had done the machine sewing a while ago for all three. The pieces went to the beach with us and have rode around in the back of my car for a whole week. I kept thinking I would work on them on my lunch break. I did finish all of them today. I bought a set of 24 of the plastic links and have used them now for 5 balls and have enough left over for two more. I really enjoy this project.  This is my mammoth sunflower plant. It grows noticabilly everyday. I am so happy we have a small garden going; tomatoes, jalapenos, lettuce, basil, cucumbers and yellow squash and a few flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger